To make an appointment:
- select the Schedule Online button to your right or from the Appointments drop down menu, or
- call 302-344-7333 to speak with Lauren Mund, L Ac.
Currently, Blue Heron Acupuncture & Herbs is offering:
- Private acupuncture sessions that can include additional techniques like acupressure, electrostimulation, cupping, or gua sha (1 hr),
- Private Chinese herbal consultations (initial 1 hr, follow-up 1/2 hr)
If you are a new acupuncture client, you will need to schedule a private initial 1.5 hr appointment. Please call or text: 302-344-7333 to schedule an initial appointment. Initial private acupuncture and Chinese herbal appointments include going over your health history, answering any questions you might have, and an initial exam.
Please bring in a list of any medications or supplements you are currently taking including name and dosage to your initial appointment.
You can download and print the forms in advance or fill them out at your first appointment.
Cost & Duration of Appointments
Costs for acupuncture depend on the number of sets of acupuncture needles used and whether electrostimulation and/or any other techniques are used. If you pay at the time of service, here are some typical fees:
- Initial exam with acupuncture (1.5hrs) $140
- Initial herbal consult (1 hr) $100
- Private acupuncture (1 hr) $80
- Follow-up herbal consultation (1/2 hr) $50
You can pay with cash, check, or credit card. With the exception of veterans participating in the Veteran’s Choice Network, payment is expected at time of service. If your health insurance covers acupuncture we are happy to file a claim for you so that you may be reimbursed. FYI- Medicare does not currently accept claims from acupuncturists so we cannot file a claim, but can provide an invoice. If you need to discuss payment options, please mention it when you schedule your appointment.