- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Blue Heron
Acupuncture & Herbs1204 Savannah Rd28312 Lewes-Georgetown Hwy,
Lewes, DE 19958
Milton, Delaware 19968(302) 344-7333
Clinic HoursMon9am - 6:30pmTue9am - 6:30pmWed9am - 6:30pm
Hours apply to January 2018
PLEASE NOTE: Due to construction at Quakertown Wellness and until further notice, Lauren Mund, LAc will be located in the Active Life Acupuncture offices of Denise Demback, LAc at Shoreview Medical (Dr Jani's office) off Route 9. The address is:
28312 Lewes-Georgetown Hwy.
Milton, Delaware 19968
Call Lauren at 302-344-7333 if you have any questions or concerns.
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report: